Sunday, July 26, 2009

when do i start blogging?

i almost forgot when do i start to blog. or why. or both.
until mja*, my online buddy from icq (yes u see it right, of coz already transferred to msn now) that i never meet before, asked me about it.
it took me more than a couple of hours to recall. and i finally did when i was taking shower just now. my memory is indeed failing me. now, i have both short and long term memory lost!

this is it. the place i started to blog. no. not blogspot. not livejournal. not wordpress. but the ancient not-as-popular MULTIPLY.
and that was wayyyyy back to 2004!

as i flipped through those entries, to say i feel like-me is an understatement. i'm totally astonished! some of those i mentioned in the entries - i cant even remember who are they. thanks to the lousy naming system i used last time.

i don't even bother to change the name of the blog. or the -ahem- very weird looking photo in that account. and you might feel surprise why i still remember the password, eh? truth is, i always use this ONE password for all my accounts be it personal or not. thus i'm so NOT going to forget my password. most of the time, i forgot my userID =p

looking back at those ah-lian teenager writing style, suddenly i feel old. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment